2019 Copa Shorts Film Fest – Time to Enter Your Film and Screenplay!
We’re on our way to 2019 Copa Shorts Film Fest!
Enter your film or screenplay now!
Here’s the submission schedule:
Dates & Deadlines
- May 19, 2018 Opening Date
- June 30, 2018 Earlybird Deadline
- August 31, 2018 Regular Deadline
- October 27, 2018 Late Deadline
- December 22, 2018 Notification Date
Rules and Regs:
Films are 2-20 minutes, including credits. Screenplays are up to 20 pages, excluding title page.
Please see FilmFreeway.com/CopaShortsFilmFest for the entire rules and regulations.
- We’re accepting films from middle and high school films for our new Copa Shorts Student Film Fest on February 23, 2019 at the Maricopa High School Performing Arts Center (PAC).
- Student film blocks will be followed by awards ceremony and party.
- Free filmmaker workshops will be held the morning of February 23rd at PAC.
- All films for College, Military Veteran, Native American, animation, comedy, documentary, drama, foreign, horror, sci-fi film genres are requested for our February 24, 2019 film festival at UltraStar Multi-tainment Center. An awards party with music and mingling will be held that evening at Elements Event Center.
- See FilmFreeway.com/CopaShortsFilmFest for rules, fees, and requirements for submissions for both films and screenplays. Please pay attention to submission format requirements.
- Winners are announced at the awards parties.
- The director of a film or screenplay chosen for the festival will be provided with a VIP pass for the whole weekend’s events.
Expect a warm welcome in February from us and the weather!